Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Improvements!

I finally switched to the new blogger template. This allowed me to implement several improvements such as the Labels menu on the right, which will allow you to find articles and posts by tags.

Additionally, I will try to include more pictures and links in my posts in the future and start on my “Back to Basics” series of article (more details on that later). If you have any suggestion for possible improvements please do not hesitate.

As always thank you for reading! And all your comments, impressions, praises and criticisms are more than welcome.

4 comments :

Slavic Mike said...

Everything looks good.

Some scenic pictures on the main page would be nice.

BOB said...

Great to hear Mike. I will try to add some nice picture of our beautiful country.

Khawwta said...

MABROUK

BOB said...

Merci Khawwta, it is always nice to hear from you, u should visit my blog more often :)