Thursday, January 25, 2007

A country boiling!


I fear the day when Nassrallah will go on TV and say that “if I knew that this will happen, I would not have acted this way!” just like what he said after the summer Israeli war.


A small scuffle in the Arab University of Beirut has exploded into a full fledged riot, which is spreading to several neighboring roads. Black smoke is once again filling Beirut sky. Phones are down, roads are closed and people are panicking…

Wish us luck and let’s hope that this is not the start of our worst nightmare.

I will keep you posted!

Update 1:

Silly blame game! You started it no it is you … It is not the fourth grade anymore… there are two killed already… STOP IT… go home… solve political issues in the proper institutions, the parliament, the government, through dialogue… They are shooting at each others… It is a war zone… JUST LEAVE THE STREETS…

Update 2:

The army ordered a Curefew from 8:30 to 6:00 in the morning in Beirut. I slipped from Beirut just before its start. What a sad day, If I am not wrong, this is the first curfew in Lebanon from many many years…
Post a Comment