Thursday, July 13, 2006

Peace Now

While shells are falling a few miles away from my home, I cannot but remember this afternoon, while I was driving back home from Beirut Hezbollah sympathizer where offering passerby cookies and candies!

While my ear rings from the sound of explosions I cannot but see the firecrackers Hezbollah sympathizer where launching this afternoon rejoicing in their “great victory”

And tomorrow when I will see the bridge, linking my home town of Saida to Beirut, destroyed and I will only scream from the bottom of my heart: Enough! Enough wars, death and destruction! Curse you Hezbollah to hell and back! For all this destruction, for all this death! No it is not Israel fault! It is your own! Curse you!

We cannot continue on this path! People build and teach and try to live peacfully, while others think only of death, destruction and war… the time has come to stand and say one word: PEACE

I want peace now! I do not care for your ideologies, or your lines drawn on maps! For your religions! For anything! PEACE NOW!

PEACE
Post a Comment