Wednesday, August 25, 2004

No more cookies!

I finished David Gemmell’s the swords of night and day. And as usual I was great. And without spoiling it, the last two lines were chilling. However it is a bit repetitive compared to his earlier novels. Desperate times, the hero comes, and with the help of a few friends and allies they win the day against all odds.

But Gemmell writing is so entrancing and his imagination is so vivid that one forgets about these and enjoys the ride. Just like a roller coaster ride, which one have already rode several times. Yet each time the thrill is present. Or as I compared it earlier, it is just like a home made cookie. And no matter how many times you eat it, it is still yummy!

Now that I have finished all David Gemmell’s novel I had, there no more cookies.

No comments :