Friday, May 09, 2008

WAR!!!

“Our weapons will never be used on the inside. Our weapons are only to fight Israel!” Nassrallah said repeatedly. Then today he changed his mind “our weapons shall be used to defend our weapons, on the outside or even ON THE INSIDE!!” The divine leader works in mysterious ways, and no one can question him...

Finally, Nassrallah described what Hezbollah truly is: just another power hungry milita, which cares only for its power and weapons. Forget Israel, forget the so called occupied Lebanese land in the Shebaa area (with an area less than 30 km2 ) forget all that, the battle is in Beirut. In our beautiful capital, in its streets and houses...

A bloody street war, with all the horrors that it evokes: Militiamen checkpoints, asking for ones sect, religion and political affiliations. Civilian casualties, innocent bystanders mowed down by stray bullets. Whole buildings with their windows broken…

Two days of street fighting, ten death so far... may they be the last... but somehow I doubt it... Once more my country is plunged in civil war... into a black abyss of hate, death and destruction...

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Sadly, it seems like our leaders have not learned anything about our previous experience with war and the the devastating effects it has on the country and its people. It seems as if history is bound to repeat itself!

Anonymous said...

I really really rally hate to say I told you so...

but I did.

when I was asking people why HA have his own army if the Lebanese government have one....people told me that its only an army against us...

I said before and I will keep saying that a terror organization is in it for 2 things:

1. power
2. terror

Don't think for a moment that if HA had a control on all of Israel they would have say...ok we are done our job...here, take our power and weapons.

At this point I just hope for you with all of my heart that this war will be over for you ad that you bob and every other good person in Beirut will not get heart.

Really sorry for the situation.

Meir