Monday, February 14, 2005

RAGE

Rage fills me. Rage for my poor country that has always paid and pays still for other people ambitions and plans.

Once again when my country is on the verge of freedom. When we came so close to form a true national unity, against Syria that suffocates us, they strike again, to make sure they reign supreme…
The Syrians have once again struck. They killed Rafic Hariri.

The same people who killed Bashir Gemayl, the people who killed Kamal Jounblatt, and who tried to kill Marouan Hmadeh.
It is too much!

Time has come to rise against our people's oppressor, no our people’s murderer…


I swear these people are my enemies. No more compromise or politics. The Syrians regime and their Lebanese lackeys are my enemies.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Be sure you have an ample supply of rage. Irran is hand in hand with Syria and it is being said that they are the ones that prompted this wholesale murder, at this time.

Time..that is what Irran wants. What Irran needs.

Time

Papa Ray
West Texas
USA