Thursday, September 02, 2004

Pandora’s star

Nowadays I am reading Pandora's star by David F. Hamilton, the author of the very interesting Night Dawn Trilogy (which I have also read, and found very, very grandiose and absorbing)
Pandora's Star is the beginning of a trilogy, in a space opera setting. It comes with all the perks of a setting like that, wormholes, spaceships, loads of planets and of course some invisible meanacing aliens. All woven with Hamilton great style.


I started it a few days ago, and believe me it can be hard some night to out the book down. Even though I usual go to the gym after work, then I come back home exhausted, wanting nothing more than to go to sleep.

I am around page 100 or so and the pace it already picking up. I will try to regularly post my impressions on this book.

No comments :