Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Meme game with a twist

With Lebanon's current political polarization, with each party taking a color as its symbol I think it would be interesting to see how people would react to a Meme game about what color they DISLIKE the most…

As to me at the moment I am torn between yellow and orange, but if I have to choose one I would say orange…

For our friends that have not been keeping up with this war of colors, a glossary is needed so her it is (in alphabetical order, with their political position in regard to Syria)
Black: Bob (in other words my color, secular, free, Lebanese…)
Blue: Future movement (Hariri's supporters, Anti Syrians)
Green: Amal Movement ( Nabih Berry, Pro Syrians)
Orange: Lebanon Free Patriotic Movement ( Aoun's supporters, go ask him about Syria and if you understand his position please do tell me)
Red: Communists (almost instinct, Pro Syrians)
White and red: the 14th of March Movement or/and Geagea Lebanese Forces (Anti Syrians)
Yellow: Hezbollah (Pro Syrians)

Please tell me if I forgot anyone…

2 comments :

SH said...

In fact black is the color of Mourabitoun and nasserit movements and some palestinian factions.

BOB said...

Well i do not care. I herby annouce that i took over the black color!